CincyVeg.com strives to be the Tri-State’s premiere resource for all things green and vegetarian living in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
CincyVeg.com is a project many months in the making. All of the folks involved hope that you can glean some great information from this resource.
CincyVeg.com was started by a group of vegans and vegetarians who wanted to have a vibrant resource for news and information about vegetarian and green living in Cincinnati. It’s not just a website- it’s a touchstone for a living, thriving community. It’s a place for people to come together, discuss, find information and grow.
CincyVeg.com was released to the world on October 13th, 2010. There’s a bug here and there (we are aware of the search function bug and the Feedburner issue) and we’d like to add many more fantastic restaurants to the directory. Drop us a line if there’s anything that needs attention and we will get to it as soon as we can!
Please contact us with any feedback. We’d also love to hear from any local bloggers who would like to share their writing on this site.
Cincyveg.com is the result of many hours of work by several talented Cincinnati natives:
- Liz Wu, Kurt Strecker, and Ben Ruhmkorff dreamed up the idea and worked on ideation, structure, and listings.
- Brook Westheimer of Watercourse Technology coordinated, designed and implemented the website, while Emily Terbrueggen of Watercourse filled in content and completed much of the documentation.
- Breanna Parker is the talented freelance designer behind the CincyVeg logo.
- Majida Al Husaam and Pete Cunningham of Prani Love helped with the directory listings.
- Social media mavens include Maureen Jacob, Anna Ferguson, Jess Prussia, Dan Korman, Mary Beth King, Corey Roscoe, and most of the folks listed above.